Wednesday, March 28, 2012

frugal fun day 1

           So it looks like the rain will be gone for the day today and I need to get the kids out of the house before we all go nuts. I am also working on loosing weight so I am going to go walking with them. Either to the park or to the nature trail that follows the river. I think I will pack a picnic to keep my eating on the straight and narrow and to prevent the sad eyed requests to McDonald's. I have a pantry brimming with food so I need to use that for our picnic lunch.

           We have 2 cucumbers in the fridge that need to be used So I am going to cut up some cucumber spears with lime and salt and chile powder sprinkled on top. We have some canned fruit to use up so that will be coming also. Then I will make some sandwiches. Almond butter and jelly. Or peanut butter for the kids. To drink I will take water. Use what I have first. And stay on my eating plan.

                                    xoxo
                                         la chica frugal

No comments:

Post a Comment