Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Organizing my priorities update

So I have taken a bigger look at my priorities and am going to try to make my life and budget fit these.
Here are my priorities listed from most important to least. That means that if Money is extremely tight I start cutting from the bottom.


#1 Having a parent with my children during waking hours. ( I normally work nights so I am continuing the quest for night time work)



#2 Keeping a clean, inviting home while also being as green as possible. (This is one of those things that is actually easy to do in theory)


#3 Entertaining my children in a way that grows their mind and builds fond memories.


#4 Looking classically stylish


#5 Taking care of my self physically and mentally (Harder to do in reality than in theory. Not because of money but because of time so we will see)

Next I need to come up with a budget that fits these in....


                                             see you soon
                                                    la chica frugal
                                                    

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment